We are proud of the healthy changes that centers participating in Healthy Way to Grow are making!
Bronze-level recognition indicates that centers have:
- Developed and established a Center Wellness Policy, and communicated the policy with center staff, parents and families at the center;
- Offered its staff in-service training/continuing education on nutrition, physical activity, infant feeding (if applicable) and screen time guidelines at least once a year;
- Included learning activities for children that incorporate nutrition, healthy eating and/or physical activity at least once a month;
- Provided parents and families information on the center’s participation in Healthy Way to Grow and program goals, as well as educational information on nutrition, physical activity and screen time at least once per year;
- Achieved at least 60% of applicable core best practices in nutrition, physical activity, screen time and infant feeding from the Let’s Move Child Care Quiz.